Boycott Mexico !!
Do not give your tourist dollars to Mexico !
Spend them in the beautiful American Southwest !
Posted on the CCIR Web site on March 10, 2008
Mexico has become increasingly aggressive and hostile to the United States and disrespectful of our laws. • It has demanded amnesty for all Mexicans who enter the U.S. illegally. • It demands that the U.S. increase quotas for legal immigration by Mexicans so that Mexico can ship its surplus population to the U.S. • According to a Pew Hispanic Center poll, 21% of Mexican adults say they plan to come to the U.S. even if they have to do so illegally. • According to the DHS, 70% of the illegal aliens now in the U.S. are from Mexico • No other country in the world behaves towards the U.S. with such insolence and arrogance. • And within Mexico, violence is more pervasive than ever.
In light of these undisputed facts,
AMERICANS UNITED TO HALT TOURISM IN MEXICO (AUHTM)
hereby urges all Americans to avoid Mexico as a tourism destination, whether for a night of partying, a day stop on an ocean cruise, a weekend of off-roading, a week of studying archeological ruins, or two weeks at a luxury resort. There are many wonderful people in Mexico, and we regret the negative effects – hopefully short-term – this may have on them. We count on them to demand better, more civilized behavior on the part of their own government.
We urge that all Americans adhere to this boycott until the Mexican government meets the following demands. The Mexican government must:
1. Cease all attempts to interfere with enforcement of U.S. immigration law.
2. Cease all attempts to influence U.S. immigration legislation.
3. Cease all financial support of individuals and organizations in the U.S.
that protect, harbor, or provide services to illegal aliens in the U.S.
4. Cease the issuance of matriculas consulares to Mexican citizens residing illegally in the U.S.
5. Reimburse annually to the U.S. federal and state governments, 50% of the costs of encarceration of Mexican illegal aliens in U.S. prisons and jails.
6. Cease encouraging Mexican citizens to enter the U.S. illegally and giving them advice as to how to escape detection once here.
AUHTM is a coalition of peaceful, law-abiding organizations working toward the halting of illegal immigration, attrition of the illegal alien population by enforcement, and reduction of the U.S. population growth rate. A pdf of this flyer, with suggestions for its use, may be found at the following websites: _________. Organizations interested in joining this coalition should contact the coordinator at : email@example.com